Sprung can provide durable, cost-effective golf course buildings, field houses, golf domes, golf cart storage buildings, and golf maintenance buildings for any golf course or golfing club. Our buildings are immediate solutions to reducing both construction costs and build times. A Sprung golf maintenance facility helps maximize your business capacity and operations without disrupting the aesthetics of your course. Offering a variety of exterior color options, golf maintenance facilities offer a premium insulation package for comfortable interior spaces, and a variety of cargo door choices and accessories for custom golf applications.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete building projects in considerably less assembly time than conventional construction.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on foundation costs where appropriate soil conditions exist. Concrete foundations are not required for structures up to 160 ft. in width.
- Allows Sunlight into a Bright, Welcoming Space – Daylight panels and glazing walls lets in more natural light to brighten interior space.
- Superior Performing Insulation System – Achieve exceptional performance as well as lower operating and energy costs with Sprung’s airtight building envelope and fully lofted fiberglass insulation system.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Sprung Golf Course Buildings
Many golf course managers and parks & recreation directors have already chosen a Sprung field house as their golf facility solution. Sprung structures have been used as club field houses and pro shops for clubs like Kildare K Club in Ireland and Tuhaye Golf Club in Utah, as a golf cart storage building for Harding Park in San Francisco, as golf tournament and special events space for Champions Run in Nebraska, and as a clubhouse, golf maintenance facility and golf cart barn for the Golf Club at Ravenna in Colorado.
With a large inventory and performance-engineered buildings, Sprung golf maintenance building incorporate durable, energy-efficient designs and materials that remain highly economical for the life of the structure. Sprung golf maintenance facilities are available immediately and can be leased up to five years with an option to purchase. Contact your Sprung representative for more details.