A manufacturing facility from Sprung Instant Structures will get your operation up-and-running in only weeks. Sprung creates fabric membrane manufacturing buildings that are custom designed for your equipment, process and location. Even on tight schedules, we can design and deliver a custom manufacturing center that can be easily expanded, reconfigured or relocated in the future.
About Our Manufacturing Structures
Sprung’s manufacturing and equipment enclosures are an ideal way to add capacity to any small or large manufacturing operation. For companies that require manufacturing facilities with superior engineered solutions, Sprung’s manufacturing buildings are flexible enough to accommodate changes and unexpected growth. Sprung provides an immediate, custom-built manufacturing or equipment building that can be leased temporarily or semi-permanently and be retrofitted for various applications.
Our recent work with Tesla is an amazing example of an on-demand custom manufacturing facility built in an extremely short schedule. We created a 140,000 square foot factory in only 3 weeks for their newest Model 3 assembly line.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete manufacturing facilities in a much shorter time-frame than conventional construction.
- Superior Performing Insulation System – Achieve exceptional performance as well as lower operating and energy costs with Sprung’s airtight building envelope and fully lofted fiberglass insulation system.
- Modular, Relocatable Clear Span Design – Disassemble, move or completely reconfigure your manufacturing center. Ideal for multi-use applications.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on foundation costs where appropriate soil conditions exist. Concrete foundations are not required for Sprung structures up to 160 feet in width.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung for Your Manufacturing Facility
Manufacturing buildings by Sprung Instant Structures will give you an abundance of space for any number of functions – including assembly lines, quality control, warehousing, and shipping and receiving. Sprung’s structures can be used as a customized vehicle or equipment storage building, and our cargo doors will allow some of the largest vehicles in the world easy access to the interior workspace.
Sprungs’ equipment enclosures and manufacturing facilities are used by small and large manufacturers around the world. They are used as on-site manufacturing storage and equipment enclosures at our own Aldersyde Campus in Alberta, new assembly line building for Tesla in California, and as enclosures and testing sites for automobile giant Daimler Chrysler. Contact us to start designing your custom manufacturing facility.