A Sprung structure is the ideal solution for the construction industry, providing fast, reliable permanent or temporary construction shelters that come in under budget while meeting stringent regulations and strict deadlines. With a lightweight aluminum substructure and a proven-performance architectural membrane, Sprung workshop buildings can be crane-lifted into place, even during large concrete pours, and are durable enough to withstand gale-force winds. A limited foundation requirement also means a quick build process even on the most sensitive of surfaces areas, while Sprung’s convenient monthly leasing options and re-configurability allow for temporary enclosures; greater project flexibility and convenience.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sprung
- Immediate Delivery from Inventory – Complete assembly in a much shorter timeframe than conventional construction.
- Modular, Relocatable Clear Span Design – Disassemble, move or completely reconfigure permanent or temporary construction buildings. Ideal for multi-use applications.
- Limited Foundation Requirements – Save on foundation costs where appropriate soil conditions exist. Concrete foundations are not required for construction structures up to 160 ft in width.
- Engineered for Even the Most Extreme Climates – Enjoy peace of mind: Sprung structures are engineered to withstand the most punishing weather conditions.
- Lease with Option to Purchase – Increase your cash flow savings with Sprung’s convenient in-house leasing program.
Examples of Sprung at Work
Choose Sprung for Workshop Buildings
Sprung permanent and temporary construction structures can provide immediate real-world solutions for a wide variety of needs. We can build maintenance facilities for the largest construction vehicles in the world. We install pedestrian corridors to keep construction sites safe. Construction firms rely on us for a wide variety of workshop buildings, warehousing and storage facilities. We supply break rooms and safety meeting facilities for workers, and temporary facilities for those displaced during renovations.
Many in the construction industry, including project managers, purchasers, engineers and site managers, have already made Sprung their go-to workshop structure solution. As permanent and temporary construction buildings, Sprung has been used in winter hoarding applications for the oil & gas industry, warehousing, shop space and assembly space solutions for sites like Fenix Power in Peru, hoist and winch housing for mining applications, and even gymnasiums and recreation space at large remote camp locations. Harvard University used Sprung as a temporary construction shelter to rebuild a skylight atop a historic building.